Think You’re the Fittest Athlete in the Region? Here’s Your Chance to Prove It. One Day. 80 of the Top Athletes in the Area. Show Em’ What You’re Made of in Kentuckiana’s Fittest CrossFit Throwdown. Register Now.
Kentuckiana’s Fittest is a test of the human machine. Specialists who are good at one thing are everywhere, but how good are you at any physical task that’s thrown your way?
Compete for the crown of the fittest man or woman in Kentuckiana. The competition is designed to test an athlete’s propensity across all physical skills and abilities (cardio-respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy). Workouts will combine cardiovascular, bodyweight/gymnastic movements, and weightlifting in as many ways as possible.
- Spectator Entry – $5 (or $10 for a family, all kids under 18 are free)
- Parking is available at Vecoplan, Fastenal, the Church, and the vacant building on Earnings Way (see the image below).
- It will be standing room only inside the gym. You’re welcome to bring lawn chairs and coolers to set up in the CFCF Parking lot.
- Heats will run from 8:00am to approximately 4:30pm
- Most of the competition will take place near the pull-up rig in the gym. We will have the competition area separated by orange cones. For your safety and the safety of the athletes, please stay behind these cones at all times.
- For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 502-509-3801
- $50 to compete (includes t-shirt)
- Open to 40 male and 40 female competitors
- Competitors should be versed in all weightlifting and bodyweight/gymnastic movements (including Olympic lifts, power lifts, ring work, handstand pushups etc).
- Registration closes Wednesday, September 19th at midnight.
Day of Event
- Check-in will be held Friday, September 21st from 5pm-8pm, and Saturday, September 22nd from 6am-7am
- Movement standards will be posted 5 days prior to event.
- All athletes must arrive by 7am day of event.
- Athletes’ meeting will start at 7:10am
- Be ready to perform WODs inside and outside in all elements.
For more information email email@example.com